review: Only Everything

Only Everything - Kieran Scott

Sometimes the gods can be so unreasonable.

Like Zeus, the king, who thinks the proper reaction to finding me kissing a mortal is to threaten my boyfriend Orion's life, banish me to Earth, and force me to inspire true love between three couples without my powers. I know! Elders! I'm Eros, a.k.a. Cupid. The Goddess of Love. Until this morning, anyway.

Now I'm stuck on Earth with no clue how to function as a human, and I can't even conjure up my magical bow and arrows to help me do my job. I've already met this amazing guy—Charlie, a new kid in school like me—but matching him up isn't as easy as I thought. Turns out opposites don't attract, nearly identicals don't attract, and giving a guy what he seems to want is just one big disaster. My sweet new friend Katrina might work, but she's got more complications than Medusa's hair, and a live-in boyfriend with a serious mean streak. Probably not the best idea to go there.

If I don't make a match, I may never see Orion again. I have so much to lose, and only everything to gain.”- Goodreads

I love this book. True/ Eros/ Cupid is super entertaining and loyal to her love Orion. How she would do anything for him it is so admirable. I loved how you got to see what happens with Orion before her and her mother were exiled. I liked how instead of Cupid being a guy its a girl instead. I really liked Katrina and Charlie’s characters. Katrina is really smart, but has been hurt with her dad's death and her jerk of a boyfriend. Charlie is new to the school  and is in to music, but has a family issues. Then Aphrodite is so melodramatic with her being a human. She is the person who makes all the snarky comments about there situation.

When Ty showed up and was hurting Katrina. After  True saves her and charlie wants to help her, but did not because he felt like she should be alone. I absolutely loved how they became a couple first strangers, friends, close friends/project partners and finally a couple. The scene where Charlie comes to see Katrina after Josh's party and comes to her house in the nick of time to save her from an enraged Ty. After Ty leaves they share a first kiss. The last scene killed me  when True sees Orion at her school and does not remember her I am still crying.

(show spoiler)

I really enjoyed this book. It had lots of romance, tips of life, it was super funny and has relatable characters. It really was a different than any other books I have read. Super cute 4.5/5. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18475596-only-everything