1. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare- One of the best books ever. Amazing characters, setting, story line and perfect amount of action, romance and fantasy.
2. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins- Best Ending ever, Loved the characters relationships with one another and how they are realistic people with their personalities. There is perfect amount of everything>
3. Cress by Marissa Meyer- Very Unique like the rest of the series. The twists on the story are so cool. Such as the people who live on the moon(Luners). I really like how the story flows and how new stories come together with the stories from the previous books.( CANT WAIT FOR WINTER)
4. Panic by Lauren Oliver - This book is very realistic and shows how greedy people are. I really liked the multiple point of view. It also shows what is most important in life. (MY FULL REVIEW LINK DOWN BELOW)
5. Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson- I really like to see stories about people who are famous. The book was during the last few weeks of summer in a small town( Little, California) and love the setting. The main Characters Carter & Adam are really sweet and down to earth.
(Note: All these were published in 2014 and this is totally my opinion.)