Favorites and Least Favorites of the Month:
These are my favorite and least favorites of the month. So each month I will rundown of favorite and least favorite moments, books and other things I have to talk about.
- Favorite Book: Alienated (Alienated, #1) by Landers, Melissa
- Favorite Female Character: Ivy Westfall/Lattimer from The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1) by Engel, Amy because we are so alike with our hobbies, thoughts about dressing up, and other things.
- Favorite Male Character: Prince Alexander from Conquer Me (Royals Saga, #2) by Lee, Geneva. He may be a possessive, argent and a bit selfish, but really has good qualities too.
- Favorite Sequel: All That Burns (All That Glows, #2) by Graudin, Ryan because I still love the characters, plot, and magical aspects.
- Favorite Start of a Series: That is a really hard question because last month I read a lot of new series. So for this category I will pick either
- Favorite Standalone: I only read one stand alone and I did not like it so there is no winner this month.
- Favorite Cover: Alienated (Alienated, #1) by Landers, Melissa because it is super pretty with the vibrant colors. Also it shows how the two worlds are and it's so eye catching.
- Least Favorite Book:Everlasting (Everlasting Love Series Book 1) by Stone, Nora The story was so bland and predictable. The main characters were so annoying and the writing was a little flat.
- Least Favorite Female Character: Christina Riley from Everlasting (Everlasting Love Series Book 1) by Stone, Nora as I said she is just really annoying.
- Least Favorite Male Character: Travis Maxwell from from Everlasting (Everlasting Love Series Book 1) by Stone, Nora as I said he is annoying and (show spoiler)
- Least Favorite Sequel: None I really liked the sequels I read.
- Least Favorite Start of a Series: So I don’t sound like a broken record I will say Kissed by Moonlight (Wild Hunt, #1) by Brooks, Adrianne because I found this book really annoying, though I saw potential thats why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 star.
- Least Favorite Standalone: None
- Least Favorite Cover: I have to say the cover of How to Ruin a Summer Vacation(How To Ruin #1) by Elkeles, Simone was the worst The cover has a girl in pink pants and she has a suitcase. I don’t understand why she has pink pants and I honestly would have never picked up this version of the book if I had not red what it was about. I would have liked the other version better.